Supply Chain Data Specialist – NSSC
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses five acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
This position has primary support for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications for Supply Chain and data that feeds bolt on or integrated applications. Develops and runs supply chain and financial analytics and is consultant to Supply Chain Operations, Purchasing, and Value Analysis Teams for network. Maintains network GPO and local contracts, item master, vendor master, and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) set-up for supply chain at network level. Oversight of source data that is integrated to other systems like EMR, Point of Use (POU), etc. This includes categorization, billing codes, UNSPSC, GTIN, formulary, and other data standards. Provides daily support, maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for Supply Chain Operations, Purchasing and Value Analysis Teams.
- Maintains Item Master, Vendor Master, Pricing for Network to include all pricing, executable transactional data information and standardized operational data information. This includes data standards, setting up electronic communication integrations with vendors like EDI, contract exception processing, and applying billing codes to supplies for integration to EMR. Coordinates the conversion process with the VAT leads by adding new items, inactivating incorrect product, working with vendors and operations on timing of conversion and ensuring all data is correct and executable.
- Financial analysis and decision support in conjunction with supply chain departments to develop and run supply chain analytics related to items, vendors, pricing, and set-up in ERP. Responsible for monitoring and reporting compliance on conversion implementations and preparing analysis on utilization of items and vendors for operations. Based on the analytics, take action to keep the item and vendor masters current and clean. Must be able to identify and prepare analysis on opportunities to manage and improve the operation.
- Serves as an educational resource for ERP training, data standards, and support. Routinely meets with user groups and uses continuing education to discuss current issues and resolution, process improvement, analysis of future improvements, system support requirements, and cost justification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- · Bachelor's Degree or 4 years work related experience
- · 4 years experience in Supply Chain or Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP)
· Tuition assistance up to $5,250* per year
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage
· 403(b) retirement savings plan that provides immediate vesting and dollar-dollar match up to 4%
· On-site child and elder care centers
· Employee assistance program
· Free parking, discounted bus passes, fitness facilities
*terms and conditions apply
For more information or to connect with a recruiter, email Drew Chaplick: email@example.com
HonorHealth System Overview:
· Six acute-care hospitals
· Three Level I trauma centers
· 15 Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network locations
· 12,000 employees
· Medical group with 70+ primary, specialty and urgent care locations
· 500+ ongoing clinical trials and studies at the HonorHealth Research Institute
· System-wide, fully integrated Epic EMR
· Five Magnet® recognized hospitals
· Recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review, 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2019
· Recognized by Forbes, Best Employers 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
· All HonorHealth Medical Centers achieved B or higher rating in the spring 2019 The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades
Learn more and apply online: Jobs.HonorHealth.com
Phoenix and Scottsdale are known for high-end resorts, golf courses, vibrant nightclubs and professional sports, but the city’s biggest attraction may be the sunshine, winter warmth and more than 41,000 acres of mountain parks and desert preserves.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members while we work to achieve our mission, “to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.” Therefore, HonorHealth is requiring that all new hires have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before they start, and be scheduled for their second dose. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.